Monday, February 10, 2014

Half Way There...

Bright and hopeful
I'm fifty-percent done with this pair of socks.  My family is probably half way through this nasty bout of flu… I cannot wait for clear sinuses.  And I'm hoping that we are more than halfway to spring.  I'm a long-time lover of the winter weather, but this year, I'm over it.  I'm ready for sunshine with above freezing temperatures, non-treacherous walks through the neighborhood, uneventful commutes to and from work and the occasion to take down our outdoor Christmas decor.  Yes, we are those people… this year anyway.

Cheers to the coming spring.

2 comments:

  1. That is one cheerful sock! Hope you are all better lickety-split!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail. We are all on the mend thankfully!

      Delete