Monday, March 7, 2016

March


The month of March can be so temperamental.  But so far, it's been quite nice in these parts.  My girls and I left the city behind for a bit this weekend to enjoy a clearer view of the horizon and get some fresh air.  It was just what we all needed.








We wandered. We played.  I reminisced. We sat in the sunshine and did nothing at all.  I didn't realize that we needed a break, but I think we did.

The sun was wonderful.  The day was bright and windy, but all that sunshine made everything feel clean and fresh and ready for a new year.  I think I even went home with rosier cheeks... maybe that was windburn.  Either way, it was a glorious day outside.



I did finish the baby sweater too... just in the knick of time for the baby shower.  Which didn't actually occur, because that little girl showed up the morning of.  No better introduction to parenthood, than with the little reminder that someone else is now in control.  What fun lies ahead... can't wait to meet her.


No comments:

Post a Comment