Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quill Cowl

Quill - can't wait to show you
in better lighting

I am a long lost illustration student. I love details and fine work. And I started quite some time ago drafting an illustration that I could translate into a two-color piece of knitting.  Needless to say, it grew and grew and is now an unwieldily chart.

But I just love the image and the fluid repeat.  And I think it turned into a really nice cowl.  There will be a pattern coming soon, until then, here is a sneak peak...  it reminds me of paper quilling.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, Faye! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Faye! So, so beautiful. It looks like it is way hard to do! I am impressed!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I agree with MB!!! Way above my head!!! so lovely. You are my knitting hero

    ReplyDelete